Monday 23 April 2018

October Feels Like Yesterday


By Arthur Petersen

I have just over a month left at the Boca West Country Club and I am astounded when I realize that my journey started in October last year and it is already coming to an end.


Between restaurants closing, sorting out contracts and visa extensions, it is still as busy and as lively as it was when I first started the Workaway International programme. Now that we are nearing the end of the season, time seems to be flying by.


I am so happy and grateful to be here. I am just sad I did not get to see every inch of Florida. I am so thankful for the friends I have made and influential people I have met. This experience changes everything for me going forward and I thank the Workaway International team for that.


I hope that I have secured a position up north - however until then, I will continue to work hard and enjoy the rest of my time in Florida.

All the best to everyone who is applying for the 2018/2019 season!

No comments:

Post a Comment