Thursday 19 April 2018

As the season comes to an end…


By Nasiphi Sobahle

As the season comes to an end, it is time to embark on a new venture - whether you are returning home or going up North for the summer season.


I must admit, the hardest part for me is saying goodbye to the local staff, my managers and all the members of Hunters Run Country Club as I have developed such wonderful relationships with them.


I know I speak for many when I say that it has been a long and challenging season, in our case at the Hunters Run Country Club, the membership has been increasing season over season and has resulted in longer hours and lots of overtime. However, it is all worth it in the end.


Towards the end of the season is the perfect time to take that much needed vacation and engage in all the activities that you have been planning to do with friends from other clubs. As a reward for my hard work, I decided to take a trip to New York for a fitness camp, which was hosted by one of my favourite fitness celebrities, Ashley Horner. This was the perfect way to end of a fantastic season!



No comments:

Post a Comment