Tuesday 13 March 2018

Almost over


By Arthur Devon Petersen

Working in the USA is something I would recommend to anyone who is willing to learn, be pushed to their limits and grow within the hospitality industry.

I am not the same person I was when I started this programme and I am happy about of that. The knowledge and experience I have gained, the people I have met and the fact that I am part of something bigger than myself, is absolutely priceless.


I have been fortunate enough to work in 3 different restaurants at the Boca West Country Club and I would not have it any other way. Although each restaurant has a different way of doing things, our core standards and systems in place will always remain the same – ensuring that each restaurant operates smoothly.

Would I do this again? Definitely! I am always happy to be here and always grateful for this opportunity that Workaway International has given to me.


Till next time! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment