Monday 5 February 2018

Life Lately + Going Up North

By Catherine Lindebaum

I cannot believe it’s already February 2018, life certainly goes by fast when you’re having fun!

So just to catch up… Christmas was a real success and loved every bit of it!


New Year’s Eve was super fun. I normally work the Gala Dinner in the Main Dining Room, but this year I worked the Street Fair instead, and absolutely loved it. I did the entrance check-in and was put in charge of walking the band through the carnival. I even got to go on a few rides in my break.




Addison Reserve treated us to a mid-season employee appreciation get together at the bowling rink and everyone really enjoyed it.


Other than that, it’s been quite a busy month or so with a lot of events happening around the club. As well as interviews for up north. I’m going up to Vermont for the summer and it will be my second season there. I cannot wait to be on the lake and surrounded by nature.





All the best for 2018 and good luck for your Summer club interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment