Tuesday 14 November 2017

Great being back

By Claire Smith

So it's been around 3 weeks since I left home sweet home SA. It was so much fun flying with all the new and returning Workaway recruits. Everyone from different provinces flocks to each other in OR Tambo when they see the red Workaway flight folder. It's great having these it's a definite ice breaker when getting to know one another.



This was my 6th flight back to The US and by far the easiest! I was lucky enough to Sleep majority of the way! Many of us got rows to ourselves as the flight wasn't full. I saw many recruits from all different Workaway country clubs on the plane.




It's been great being back at work, getting into the swing of things. All our new recruits at Mirasol are fitting in well and working hard.


I can't wait to see what other events and adventures we get up to in the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment