Wednesday 30 August 2017

It’s almost time to go back to the US

By Chevonne Kieser

I can finally say that we are nearing the end of the recruitment stage. It was so great to meet such incredible people. As the Johannesburg recruiter, I am glad I could be part of your journey to America. I am so proud of all the successful candidates and I am really excited to see you all again at the pre-orientation.




Time has gone by so fast. I cannot believe it is almost time for me to head back to Boca West Country Club for my sixth season. I have had an amazing time back  home, spending time with my family and even catching up with friends I have made in America that have come home for winter.


In no time you will be heading to the airport to catch your flight. A word of advice: do not resign from your current job until you have your visa. Pack as little as possible because you will be doing a lot of shopping once you are in Florida. Try to pack your favorite South African snacks and be open to new experiences.



Going on this programme will be the best decision. You are going to work long and hard but you are going to have the time of your life and you will meet amazing people who will become family.


No comments:

Post a Comment