Thursday 15 June 2017

Workaway International: The first step towards getting somewhere

By Erin Carelse

My name is Erin Carelse and I am a Workaway International Recruiter in Cape Town.  This is a glimpse into how I started my journey of a thousand miles with Workaway International.
My journey started in 2016, when Workaway International, assisted me with a simple application process that turned my dream of going abroad into a reality.


The application process starts with a presentation, where you learn about everything Workaway International has to offer. This is followed by a series of interviews and if successful, you are well on your way to obtaining your American visa, which was one of the things I could happily cross off my bucket list!

This was not my first time going to a different country and the excitement that I felt made me nostalgic and reminded me of the first time I went abroad. I took my seat on the aeroplane, eager to meet new faces and take in all that Florida has to offer.


If you are worried about travelling by yourself, do not stress. Workaway International ensures that you are never alone and your experience from day one is inclusive, fun, educational and promises to help you create lifelong friends that turn into family. Through this program, I have put my professional skills to the test and now consider Florida my home away from home. Growing personally and professionally within a year has resulted in one of the best travel experiences of my life.


Your lifelong dream of travel and exploring is possible and starts with an application to Workaway International. What are you waiting for? If you want an adventure of a lifetime, take your first step towards getting somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment