Sunday 5 March 2017

You only live once - YOLO

By Emma Seager

I have started venturing out and making the most of my time in Florida. Off days are few and far between, so when you get them you really need to make the most of it!


I have been lucky enough to go to Disney World recently, enjoyed a four hour trip to Tampa and swam with the Manatees. It was honestly a once in a lifetime experience and I am so grateful to be here and have this opportunity. There is no doubt that we work hard on the program, however, we also receive the chance to see and do things that is not possible without us being here.


We visited a few different springs in Tampa and it is out of this world! We went to Devils Den Spring, among others, and I had an incredible time. You really do not know true beauty until you see it in its natural form; I have never seen anything so beautiful.



Universal Studios was another check off my bucket list and something incredible to experience. The attention to detail is beyond amazing. I am a slight Harry Potter fan and Universal Studios brings it all to life in a way words cannot even describe.


We are coming to the last few weeks of our time in Florida! It has gone very quickly! I am lucky enough to have been placed at a club up North in Long Island and I'm in the process of organizing my extension. A few of my Boca West friends have been accepted to the same club which is really awesome. I cannot wait to explore New York with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment