Wednesday 30 November 2016

Life in America

By Emma Seager

I have been in Florida for about two weeks or so! Can’t even believe it’s real. Although we have been working VERY hard at the club, I have made some amazing friends and I can’t wait to get settled into life here. 


I have an amazing Manager and all my work colleagues are fantastic, all the returners are so understanding and helpful. The club is really amazing and so beautiful and I am so grateful to be here and have this opportunity. 

The work is mostly easy but when it’s busy it can get really crazy! I have been a bit sick since arriving which hasn’t been great but I’m sure my body is just trying to adjust to the climate change etc. I must say I was slightly nervous regarding the accommodation arrangements, however I happen to live with some great people and things are going pretty smoothly… considering I live with 4 guys... AHEM. 


My roommate is lovely and I am so excited for the next few months. 


Although I know I am here to work, I am so excited to explore Florida and hopefully travel a bit after season next year, possibly Mexico…or… Bahamas… I’ll keep you posted on that… Tonight the club has organised a trip to Miami which is so exciting! We also have our Christmas party coming up so there is so much to look forward to!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment