Thursday 20 October 2016

KE NAKO (IT IS TIME)

By Nasiphi Sobahle

Finally, the time for departure is here.

Please allow me to take you back four months ago. Remember when you walked into Hotel 64 on Gordon for your first presentation? It was stage one of the recruiting process, and you were filled with all those hopes and dreams, and nerves. Some of you may have been too nervous to even see yourself reaching the last stage.

Niwakhe Magau is a successful Boca West candidate. When I asked her halfway through the selection process how she was feeling, she replied: “I am very excited and nervous at the same time. My visa interview is coming up and I get butterflies in my tummy every time I think about it but faith keeps me positive.”


Patience and faith are definitely prerequisites for every successful candidate. Those character traits got you through to the very last stages of the Workaway International recruitment process, as much as your professionalism and hospitality skills and experience.
Congratulations to every candidate who was granted a visa – what an exciting moment it is to receive that documentation and finally be assured you that you will be able to set foot in the USA.


Yes, it is happening. Enjoy the adventure. You’ve worked hard for it and you deserve it. Make the most of every opportunity, and make us, your families, and your country proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment