Tuesday 5 January 2016

Season to be jolly

By Amy Bruigom

Firstly I have to start off by saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Although this season is pretty much over, I have to admit being able to celebrate with all my friends and family has been a high light of my year.


Having received my new approved visa and starting the “packing” stage of my great adventure  I can honestly say that I at least have a small idea of what I should and shouldn't pack.



Going over the first time with absolutely no idea of what to expect and what to pack, you really seem to take alot of the more unnecessary stuff that actually end up never being used such as winter coats, boots and far to many pairs of jeans. I feel lucky enough to say that I will be experiencing a full year of summer for the first time in my life, being that of Florida's winter feeling the same as South Africa's summer J


Just knowing that i only have a few days left in beautiful South Africa definitely leaves a bitter sweet taste, but just knowing of the great adventure that awaits me makes it all worth it in the end.


To all those who may only be leaving now, may this year be filled with great expectation and may it be a year to remember. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment