Tuesday 12 January 2016

Counting down the days!! - America!!

By Melissa Chauvet

Firstly I’d like to wish everyone a Happy New year and all the best for 2016, getting to spend the festive season with family and friends was amazing, but on the other hand saying goodbye is not easy.


With only a week and a half left to go before I leave for America, although I have done a season before, I'm excited and looking forward to what this season has in store for me, and can I say I'm ready to earn some Dollars again!


Getting all my things in order and doing some last bit of shopping and making a little check list before the time helps me keep things a bit more organized, seeing what to pack and what not to pack can be a headache but then again I've definitely learnt my lesson from the last time, NOT to pack so much clothes and unnecessary things (easier said than done) but two weeks of clothing is more than enough, considering you will be tempted to buy a couple of new outfits or shoes, accessories etc. (girls you know how it is).  With limited space in our bags, having to throw out things at the end of the season to return home is heart breaking, so making sure you have enough space for some extra little goodies is a must.


Safe travels to all leaving on 23 January 2016. Looking forward to seeing you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment