Monday 3 February 2014

Positive energy, positive results!


By Janine Dawson
 
Wow I've been in America for just about 3 months now, which means I'm basically halfway through the season, unbelievable!

So much has happened since my last blog, Christmas and New years has passed, it's crazy how fast time passes when your busy.

Having housemates is like having family, there's always someone to cheer you up when your feeling a little down, and there's always someone to go on adventures with. The time around Christmas and New Years eve was a really hectic time at work, but all the hard work was totally worth it. And our staff Christmas dinner with milk tart, turkey and eggnog made us all cheer up about not being with our families.
 


America has been a really amazing experience so far, and I'm so lucky to have been given the opportunity to be here and to meet the beautiful people that I have met and to learn all these wonderful things. I honestly don't know how I am going to live without Starbucks being across the street from me, haha.


This is what keeps me going..."One positive thought in the morning can change your whole day"

No comments:

Post a Comment