Monday 4 November 2013

Yay! It's finally time for my adventure :)

By Janine Dawson

So after months of planning, lists, nerves and excitement it’s finally my turn to leave! Nothing seemed to sink in until I received my flight pack with my ticket and now it has hit me, I'm leaving...wooh!


My bags are just about packed, all of my things are together, and all I’m waiting for is for the next 48 hours to pass and then I will be at the airport with butterflies in my tummy and millions of thoughts in my head.



So after looking through the Facebook group constantly looking for updates on the recruits that are already there, I think I can finally  say that I feel ready. Obviously I’m a little bummed that I have to leave everything behind, but I’m more excited for what’s to come.



The flight schedule looks so draining, I think it’s going to feel like eternity on that plane, but I’m sure I’ll survive! I’m so excited to see what my apartment looks like, who my roommates will be and what life has in store for me for the next 6 months.



“If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives"- Lemony Snicket

No comments:

Post a Comment