Wednesday 21 August 2013

Not the end but the beginning

By Jasper Burger

The end is near for the conclusion of the recruitment season and I must say it was a wonderful experience. Meeting new people on a daily basis really isn't a bad way to make a living I must say.Also being part of making  dreams come true for those of you travellers out there do make me great full for being part of a great Workaway team.



Yes of course there were some stressful times as you all know with this vigorous selection process interview after interview I'm sure you will agree that the juice was worth the squeeze! For those of you who I had the pleasure of meeting and interviewing many thanks, sincerely! Today I will be coordinating some more interviews with the country clubs so we are still very busy but you have to admit the excitement is kicking up a notch as we are getting closer to October.



To the fortunate people getting on a plane in less than 2 months I just want to say embrace this opportunity, grab it with both hands and come to the realization that this is just the beginning for you and that this is a great platform for you when you come back to South Africa professionally and personally…


No comments:

Post a Comment