Monday 6 May 2013

And we're out of the starting blocks...

By Renee Van Der Watt

After four years in the USA I had mixed emotions about coming home, how things would have changed and where I would fit in but the last 6 months have been the start to the most exciting chapter in my life.



Not only am I planning my perfect South African wedding but also I am happy to be 'home' with my Workaway family as we start the new recruitment season.
And boy did we kick it off in style at Cape Town's first big presentation of 2013. We had a record number of keen applicants. The queues were long but the attitude was positive and the excitement is building. It's going to be a good season so if you haven't attended a presentation, our next is on June 8th. :)



Seeing all the new and smiling faces makes me think back to my first presentation 4 years ago. All the questions I had and nerves about whether or not I was good enough to grab that opportunity. Well, I worked hard and now I have memories that will last a lifetime. Never in a million years did I think I would see NYC, San Francisco, Washington DC and swim with dolphins in Key West, just to name a few.



Now that I'm back I'm off to explore the splendor that is South Africa. Where is my first stop you ask? Well wine tasting naturally! Vrede en Lust has amazing wines for every palette and the best part... it is free for couples. So why not take a loved one out to the amazing Franschoek wine valley.



LETS GET IT STARTED!
See all the newbies at first interviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment