Wednesday 14 September 2011

Rejoice with your family and friends in the beautiful land of life!



Rejoice with your family and friends in the beautiful land of life! ~Albert Einstein


Hi Y’all, well I have been having a great time in Bloemfontein. I arrived here at the end of August and was put to work…


A kids birthday party was my first job and how do you keep a group of ten year olds busy? The cherry on the cake was they were having a sleep over… Hannah Montana. We made cupcakes and imitated Hannah, and believe me when I say I have not had so much fun in ages. Nice to be ten again! Then time to make a blackforrest cake and eats for two friend’s birthdays. All went well and we had great fun.


But time seems to be going fast and in just a few days we will be holding our orientations, first in Cape Town and then off to Johannesburg and Durban. Exciting stuff!!! Starting with medicals and visas.


So I hope you are enjoying the time you all have with your family and friends, because soon you will be “leaving on a jet plane” heading for the United States of Americrrrrrrrrrrra…


What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories. ~George Eliot


Author: Lucille Earle

No comments:

Post a Comment